8.12.2013

Let's Get Sketchy August Week 2

Another Monday and another challenge is up at Let's Get Sketchy! This week I had the pleasure to work with with one of my very own sketches...


And here's what I came up with...

I adore this photo of Paolina. She still has wonderful round cheeks...but this pouty face with those fabulous cheeks is just plain awesomeness!

As usual I was amazed with all the layouts done by our design team. We have such talented ladies...I will never stop being flattered by seeing what they do with my sketches! Hope you decide to link yours up as well...I love to see what our participants do too!

6 comments:

  1. Love your adorable layout! Your photo is just precious and I love all the details. Your sketch is amazing too!! Can't wait to see what everyone does with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sketch!! I had so much fun using it. I love the softness your layout has and this adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! I love how you matched everything up!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layout, and omg that photo is priceless. thanks for a fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout, and omg that photo is priceless. thanks for a fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little sweetheart looks soooo cute :) Fantastic job on both the sketch and LO. Love all the tags x

    ReplyDelete