12.30.2014

Get Inspired Christmas Edition

So now that it's been almost a week since Christmas, have you printed out any of your photos from that day to scrapbook? I'm always intimidated by large events like Christmas Day, Birthday parties etc when it comes to scrapbooking. I think I feel overwhelmed by the number of photographs I've taken. And in the case of Christmas, I find it difficult to work with the product out there, as it is usually in the traditional red & green which is one of my least favorite color combos. If you are looking for some awesome inspiration for scrapbooking your holiday photos, please check out Get Inspired's Christmas edition. No worries if you don't celebrate Christmas, as this edition also features pages with Winter and Chanukah themes. And I even submitted a page about El Dia de Los Tres Reyes (aka Epiphany).

Here are the pages I have featured in the magazine...





I hope this has enticed you to see all the other beautiful creations from both the Let's Get Sketchy design team as well as the reader's submissions. You can find the Get Inspired Christmas edition here.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful collection of layouts! Great photos and embellishments! My fave Is the last one ~ love the chalkboard background. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete