1.12.2015

Let's Get Sketchy January Week 2

Happy Monday! For those of you who are not thrilled that the weekend is over, at least you can be excited for a brand new sketch at Let's Get Sketchy.


And here's my take on it...

I realize that scrapping cards, memorabilia and photos that aren't of people/pets, isn't the most popular form of scrapbooking, but I love to document all different types of moments of our life as a family. If I just shove a birthday card, ticket stub or picture my kids drew into a shoebox, I won't be able to reminisce about that memory like I do over a cute photo that has been featured in one of my scrapbook albums. So while this type of layout may never find itself published in a print magazine, it's a treasured memory for me!

Product List:
My Mind's Eye Jubilee patterned paper
Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm patterned paper
My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus cardstock tag
Crate Paper Mia and On Trend ephemera
KI Memories soft charms
Liquitex gesso
Faber-Castell gelatos
The Crafters Workshop stencil
Tattered Angels glimmer mist


No comments:

Post a Comment