12.30.2014

Creative Scrappers

Almost time to say good-bye to 2014! Where did the year go? I thought I wasn't going to be able to share any more layouts this year, but I managed to get the following page finished & photographed in the eleventh hour. Not only did I base it on Creative Scrappers Sketch #283, but I was also totally inspired by DT member Missy Whidden's interpretation of it. It's more of a lift of her layout than anything else. Once again I must apologize for the crummy photo...where is the sun?

I love this photo of Paolina in her crazy "dress-up" She was about 21 months old at the time, and she decided to walk around the house with her Elmo slippers (over footed PJs) as well as her winter hat & mittens. The pacifier is the finishing touch!

Product List:
Basic Grey Soleil patterned paper & cardstock stickers
Basic Grey Sugar Rush patterned paper
My Mind's Eye Breaking Free and Just Dreamy 2 patterned paper
Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm patterned paper
Bazzill cardstock
My Mind's Eye diecuts
Tattered Angels glimmer mist

No comments:

Post a Comment