12.08.2014

Let's Get Sketchy December Week 2

Happy Monday! I apologize for the late post...our household has been down with a stomach virus. It hit us before I even had the chance to write up and schedule something for this morning. But thankfully we're all recovering, and life's pretty much back to normal. And what better way to celebrate that than a brand new sketch up at Let's Get Sketchy!


I flipped it and came up with this...

Santiago has always been such a ham for the camera, which works well for a scrapbooker. I have a collection of sometimes silly and always adorable photos of him.

Now it's your turn to get out some photos and get scrapping. Please head over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog for more inspiration

Product List:
Fancy Pants Nautical patterned paper
Bo Bunny Smarty Pants patterned paper
Crate Paper DIY Shoppe patterned paper
My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup and Laundry Line patterned paper
American Crafts Thickers



1 comment: