8.28.2014

Scrappy Friends

This back-to-school season has inspired me to create some school-themed layouts, and since I have hardly scrapped any of Santiago's school photos from prior years I figured I had better get moving. For the following page I was inspired by the Scrappy Friends August challenge, which was to use the below sketch from Brenda's blog and color palette from Kelly's blog . There was also a tic tac toe challenge on Rochelle's blog, but I did not manage to incorporate it into my page.



I flipped the sketch and came up with this...

The background paper is from the Echo Park Capture Life line. I had just received it in the mail from the My Scraps & More shop a day or two after I found this challenge and couldn't believe how perfect it was for the color palette! The green paper is so old...Basic Grey's Sultry line. The rest of the patterned paper, as well as the stickers and chipboard elements are Bo Bunny's Pop Quiz line (one of my favorite school lines ever!)

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous job with the challenges Jenessa!!! What a great background and love how you flipped the sketch! Awesome title and adorable photo! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends this month! :)

    ReplyDelete