8.30.2014

Paper Secrets - Part One

I hope everyone is having a good weekend...a three-day holiday weekend depending on where you live. Today all our family has done is take one of our cars to have some work done on it, get some errands run, and now we're all sitting in our family room just relaxing...the boys watching a football game while Paolina listens to the Frozen soundtrack with ear buds. Having the kids back to school this week had really made me appreciate our weekend time together...running errands together is actually fun and I don't feel like I need to escape into my crafty space mid-afternoon since I've had plenty of "me" time during the week. Speaking of which, I cannot believe how many layouts I got done this week. Pretty much one each day. The following I did with inspiration from the Paper Secrets' August 1st challenge. Part of the challenge is to use the below sketch...


And this is what I came up with...

The other part of the challenge is to include items, colors, brands, etc. beginning with each of the letters of the word SWIM. I used the following..Stitching, White (cardstock), Inking, Modern Miss (Bo Bunny line of product).

Thanks for looking and stay tuned for the layout I made using the other Paper Secrets August challenge...InLinkz won't allow me to link up twice from the same post.

No comments:

Post a Comment