8.29.2014

Another School Layout

Wow...Friday already?! This week really flew by for me...must be because the kids are back in school. I got to scrapbook almost every day this week. And my husband will be happy to know I also got a lot of household chores done *wink*.

In keeping with my school-theme layout that I posted yesterday I created the below page with Creative Scrapper's Sketch #275. I am also linking it up to the Red Carpet Studio Challenge #77: Billy Madison.

This was Santiago's "formal" kindergarten photo taken last fall. In the spring they have their photos taken again, but they don't have to wear their uniforms. The background paper is from Amy Tangerine's Ready Set Go line, which I have been hanging onto and waiting for the perfect photo. I splattered some glimmer mist on to the background, and believe it or not I also did some masking work, but it just doesn't show up in the photo since the white paint is so close to the color of the background paper. The paper scraps are Bo Bunny's Pop Quiz and Studio Calico's The Pier. The chipboard elements are also Bo Bunny's Pop Quiz as well as a school line of theirs from one or two years ago.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I love your layout! I really love how you mixed the patterns and managed to pull them all together. Wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. Thanks for joining us at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute page Jenessa! Glad ya played along with us at Red Carpet Studio! :)

    ReplyDelete