8.15.2014

My Scraps & More Sketches #89

Happy happy Friday! And since it's the third Friday of the month it's time for a new sketch at My Scraps & More Sketches.


And here's my take on it...
When I saw the sketch, the first thing that popped into my mind was a paper from Studio Calico's Lemon Lush. 
And the paper made me think of this photo of Noé and myself when we were at a 70's themed costume party. Let me tell you...I have had the picture for quite some time (the party was back in 2007) but I just have not been able to get it scrapped. Take a look at those colors we're wearing and you can clearly see my dilemma. In any other circumstance involving clashing colors in a photo, I simply print it out in black & white. But since the obnoxious colors are part of the "charm" of our 70's style costumes, I knew I needed to maintain the integrity of them. Needless to say I was thrilled that between the sketch and the paper, this layout fell into place perfectly!

I hope you are also able to find some inspiration from the sketch, and please head over to the My Scraps & More Sketches blog to see what the rest of Team A did with it.



1 comment:

  1. What a great take on the sketch Jenessa!! Loving your layout!

    ReplyDelete