6.28.2014

Stuck?! Sketches

Happy Saturday! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends so far. Since ours was so busy last week and the weekdays have been jam-packed with summer school & pool time (and don't forget the 4th of July later this coming week) we decided to take our weekend easy for once. Sometimes it's nice to just chill at home and play board games or watch movies together. As I write this it's mandatory "quiet time" at our house. Paolina is taking her nap, Santiago is in his room with books (which sometimes also becomes a nap) and even Noé is napping. So I thought I would take this opportunity to pop in and post a layout I created using the June 1st sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches.


I adapted it for one photo and came up with this...

When I bought the Modern Miss line from BoBunny I didn't realize how adaptable it would be. While most of the phrases featured on the papers are definitely geared towards girls, the color scheme & patterns are incredibly diverse.

Thanks for looking, and I hope the rest of your weekend is good!


6 comments:

  1. Such a great page, I love the photo, I have bee seeing a lot of boy pages creating with this collection and you are right it is very diverse! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love it when collections work out that way?! Such a fun page! LOVE those circle elements! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! And enjoy your lazy weekend! We all need more of those ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, if you want I partecipate too at the events, this is my bloghttp://bananascrappando.blogspot.it/2014/06/layout-incontro-lasino.html
    hugs (and sorry for the terrible English)
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page and darling picture. LOVE the colors and all your product choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and fun page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious photo! Great layering. Love the triangles and mist splatters. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete