6.23.2014

Let's Get Sketchy June Week 4

Happy Monday! Time for another new sketch at Let's Get Sketchy...and I must toot my own horn because this time around it's one of mine!


I wish I could say that this was the only time that Santiago decided to draw all over himself, but it has actually happened several times...and once with permanent markers. I'm just thankful he has never drawn on the furniture or the walls. Yikes.

Thanks so much for taking the time to look...please head on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog for more inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. Great choice of colors. The picture really shines through and maintains focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Jenessa. Great reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix media in your layout. Great use of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, looks like he was having some fun...lol Love your page and background work!

    ReplyDelete