3.15.2013

Sketches With Color March 15th Challenge

Welcome to the second challenge of March over at Sketches With Color! I technically won't be completely taking over administrative duties until April ist, but since our founder is out of town I'm getting a trial run under my belt. Going forward I will be using color palettes from a very cool website called {design seeds}, and at least to start out with, all the sketches will be of my own design. Here's what you all have to work with...



And here's what I did with the sketch and color palette...

Since life always seems to get away from me so quickly, I figured I would attempt to stay ahead of the game and make a Mother's Day card for my mother-in-law.

Please swing by the SWC blog and take a look at what the rest of the talented design team has come up with.  And don't forget to link up your own project to be eligible for the randomly drawn monthly prize.


No comments:

Post a Comment