3.25.2013

Let's Get Sketchy! March Week 4 Challenge

It's Monday which means it's time for a new sketch challenge at Let's Get Sketchy!  Here is the sketch for Week 4 of March...

And this week there's a twist...a color palette

I adapted the sketch into a two-pager...
I used photos from Christmas 2009, because quite honestly I'm probably the most behind on scrapping Christmases above all else, so any excuse to get those pictures done is good for me! But just because the color combo is red and green, it doesn't mean you have to scrap Christmas photos. Make sure you check out the blog for non-holiday inspiration from the rest of our talented design team.


4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, I find Christmas layouts generally harder, and less inspiring to create than any other. Glad you got another one done for the books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I think I feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of pictures at a single event. Plus it seems like the Christmas paper collections look the same year after year lol

      Delete
  2. You did an awesome job making this a 2 pager! It's so glad to see you back with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you turned the sketch into a two page layout! Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete