3.27.2013

Paper Secrets Challenge

Now that I'm getting caught up on my various Design Team projects and duties, I've finally found the time to do some "just for fun" scrapping. So of course I headed straight over to all of my favorite blogs and challenge sites to see what was currently running. I ran across a fun sketch over at Paper Secrets and thought I would adapt it into a  two-pager since I had several photos of Paolina that I was itching to scrap. And why is that do you ask? Because I finally had a little extra money and was able to actually break my two-year spending freeze on scrappy supplies to buy a few goodies. Among my new purchases was Crate Paper's Maggie Holmes paper collection. So adorable...and the colors coordinated absolutely PERFECTLY with Paolina's pajamas in these photos. I also had the opportunity to play with a fun mask (see the dark pink polka dots in the top left & bottom right corners of the layout) as well as a pendant punch that I just bought. The weather has been a bit funky around here lately so I had to take a photo of this layout indoors, so unfortunately (even with editing in Picasa) the lighting does not do justice to the beautiful colors in this collection.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Such bright and cheery colors! I love 2-page layouts....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what sweet photos and a gorgeous two page layout! Love your papers too! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute 2 pager~ Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete