12.19.2015

Stuck?! Sketches

Happy Saturday! I've been so pleased with myself for actually getting all the layouts I've been creating this month photographed and posted here. I hope I can keep it up while the kids are home for Winter Break...

So we had an extremely cold & dreary week the beginning of December, and I immediately felt myself sliding into a "winter depression." In order to combat it, I pulled out some Easter photographs and bright floral papers. It actually made me feel better working with such cheerful Spring photos and product! And I got working on my page in a flash because I had an awesome sketch from Stuck?! Sketches to get my creative juices flowing.


I've mentioned before that I like to work my product around the color of my photos, so let me tell you how excited I was to see the shades of green and peach/coral in these lines work so perfectly with the kids' clothes. I also dug into my stash and found some embellies from Sassafras Lass and cardstock stickers from Flair Designs, both manufacturers that have closed their doors years ago. I love using up ridiculously old stash!

Thanks so much for looking and enjoy your weekend!

Product List:
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Stitched patterned paper
Webster's Pages #Happy patterned paper
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm patterned paper
My Mind's Eye Laundry Line patterned paper
Scenic Route patterned paper
Crate Paper cardstock stickers
Flair Designs cardstock stickers
Sassafras Lass stitched flowers
Heidi Swapp color shine
Dylusions ink spray
American Crafts Thickers
Lily Bee Design alpha stickers
Recollections paper punch




4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Such a bright, cheery layout! I love your paper choices and embellishing! Perfect! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright, beautiful colours - fabulous page - Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful combination of colours, so perfectly balanced. Love it! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page, it is so pretty and the papers are just perfect for your photos! So glad that you linked up with us at Stuck?! Sketches! PS I recently created a summer page for the exact same reason!

    ReplyDelete