12.14.2015

ScrapMuch?

Happy Monday! I hope everyone's week is off to a fabulous start. Today I'd like to share a page that was inspired by one of the December sketches at ScrapMuch?


And here is my take on it...


I know this page looks a bit bare without any journaling or even a title, but it's adjacent to a page with more pictures from this series, so it seemed redundant to add yet another title and more journaling. Trust me it makes sense when you're looking at both pages in the album! I suppose this is the problem I create when I scrapbook events all out of order lol. Anyhow these pictures are of two of my cousins (plus significant others) when we had a family reunion in St. Louis back in 2009 and went up in The Arch.

I thought the hot air balloon paper from the Echo Park Everyday Eclectic line was perfect for the photos. I couldn't resist fussy-cutting some clouds to use as embellishments either!

Thanks so much for looking!



7 comments:

  1. Another fantastic page, Jenessa! Those papers work beautifully with the colors in the photos!
    Thanks for joining us again at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super page, such great layering! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete

  3. What a fun page!! Love the fussy cut it popped up the page beautifully. Great take on the sketch and thank you for playing along with us over at Scrapmuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hot air balloons (they are one of my favourite things)!!! A bright cheery layout for your happy photos. Love how you cut out the clouds! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely page! Awesome papers and colors :-) Many Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Anna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun page. I love the vibrant colours. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful page. Thanks for playing with us over at ScrapMuch?! - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete