12.20.2015

Sketch~N~Scrap

Hello everyone! I hope you all have been having a great weekend. I haven't had a chance to do any scrapbooking, but I'm not complaining because it's been sunny and in the 60s so we've been outside taking advantage of the beautiful weather. Considering it's December we need to enjoy it while we can, right?

Anyhow, I wanted to share a layout I created using the Twistback Thursday sketch at Sketch~N~Scrap.


The only good thing about being so far behind in my scrapbooking is getting to reminisce over the old photos. Santiago was two years old in these pictures...it's hard to believe how slim and lean he is five years later!

I haven't made a banner in absolutely forever, but those cute little tickets really inspired me to add one to this layout. I also used up lots of paper from my scrap stash. Most of it is at least five years old! Overall  it was very satisfying to knock out some old photos as well as make a dent in my scraps.

Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout, love your banner!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete