4.19.2015

My Scraps & More April Sketchathon

Happy Sunday! I just wanted to share a few pages I've made for the My Scraps & More April Sketchathon. There's a new sketch every day this month, and some even have an added challenge as a twist.

This page was inspired by Sketch #4 by Wendi Robinson, with the added challenge of using a border punch. I used a photo of Santiago with his letter to Los Tres Reyes back in 2010.

Product List:
Theresa Collins patterned paper
My Mind's Eye patterned paper
Bazzill cardstock
Heidi Swapp Hello Today acetate stars
American Crafts Thickers
Prima alpha stickers
The Crafters Workshop template
Tattered Angels glimmer mist
Shimmerz spritz
Heidi Swapp color shine


This page was inspired by Sketch #3 by Missy Whidden, with the added challenge of using mist, paint, spray or ink. I used a photo of Santiago when he was almost 2 years old.

Product List:
Webster's Pages #happy patterned paper
Carta Bella Hello Again patterned paper
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm patterned paper
Bazzill cardstock
Basic Grey Soleil cardstock stickers
Liquitex gesso
Faber-Castell gelatos


And this final page was inspired by Sketch #12 by Tina Gale, with the added challenge of stamping. I used photos of Santiago last summer when we started letting him take showers by himself. Of course, we still needed to peek in on him and make sure he was actually washing, and this is what I found one of those times.

Product List:
Basic Grey Paper Cottage patterned paper
Colorbok patterned paper
My Mind;s Eye Now & Then patterned paper
Crate Paper Styleboard patterned paper
Liquitex gesso
Faber-Castell gelatos
Heidi Swapp color shine

Thanks for looking! And I encourage you to head over to the My Scraps & More forums for the April Sketchathon!


No comments:

Post a Comment