4.20.2015

Big Kid Bed

Happy Monday! Today I decided that it was time for my stack of completed layouts to get put into their respective albums, and when I came across this page I realized I had never shared it!

This past summer we converted Paolina's toddler bed into its final stage as a full-sized bed. We had intended for it to be her bed, but her current bedroom in this house that we're renting will only accommodate a twin-sized bed, so for the time being Santiago is using it.

I decided to have fun with the background by creating my own faux ombre with strips of patterned paper, which imitates the design of his bedspread. When I created this page I was inspired my a March challenge at the My Scraps & More forum to use green as a dominant color in both the photo and layout, as well as using some green embellishments.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful start to your week!

Product List:
Studio Calico Lemon Lush and Sundrifter patterned papers
My Mind's Eye Jubilee and Abbey Road patterned papers
Basic Grey Pheobe patterned paper
Basic Grey Skate Shoppe tags
Doodlebug doilies
My Mind's Eye Jubilee enamel dot
KI Memories felt hearts
American Crafts Thickers
The Crafters Workshop template
Liquitex gesso
Faber-Castell gelatos



No comments:

Post a Comment