1.16.2015

My Scraps & More Sketches #98

Happy happy Friday! I'm feeling especially chipper because the temps are going to be in the low 60s today. I'm looking forward to picking the kids up from school and taking them to the park. As much as I love being at my craft table, I'm as stir crazy as the kids are with all this cold & gloomy weather. I can't wait to spend the weekend outdoors in the sun!

Depending on where you live, you may not be as fortunate to have some warm days in January, and you may be still dealing with frigid winter weather. No worries....My Scraps & More Sketches has a brand new sketch up today. If I can't be outside, I can think of no better place to be than creating. So without further ado...


And here's my take on it...


Not only was I inspired by the My Scraps & More sketch, but I was also inspired by the My Scraps & More challenge forum. They have some super fun Daily Challenges, and this particular one was Throwback Thursday which prompted us to use old photos and rub-ons. These are definitely old photos...Valentine's Day 2007. And I used some rub-on alphas to make the "dinner" subtitle.

Hope you have a chance to check out the sketch as well as the fun challenges on the challenge forum! Have a great weekend!

Product List:
Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye, Dream Street Papers, Fancy Pants and  Prima patterned paper
Prima journaling card
My Mind's Eye allpha rub-ons
American Craft Thickers
Fancy Pants and Basic Grey cardstock elements
Crate Paper Styleboard vellum ephemera



2 comments:

  1. This is just an awesome page Jenessa!!! Love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout!! Love the little banner!!

    ReplyDelete