11.11.2014

S.W.A.T. Drill #43

I've been seeing so many fall layouts lately, but honestly with our weather being so hot all through October I have not been in the mood to stare at photos of us donned in sweaters or to embellish a page with fall-colored leaves. But with the wonderful drop in temperature I've been making soup, getting out my jackets & scarves, dusting off my ankle boots and pulling some fall photos to scrap. And now I can finally make use of all the "fall mood boards" I've seen on many challenge sites & blogs. The following page was inspired by Drill #43 over at S.W.A.T. which is the below mood board...


The table setting photo and the color scheme inspired me to scrap Thanksgiving photos from 2010.

So much fun to see Santiago at age two wearing the little crown he made at preschool and Paolina not quite six month old. Good memories!

Product List:
Scenic Route patterned paper
Daisy D's patterned paper
Flair Designs patterned paper
American Crafts Thickers
Jillibean Soup wood sprinkles
K & Company diecuts
Little Yellow Bicycle buttons
The Crafters Workshop template
Tattered Angels glimmer mist


2 comments:

  1. Lovely 2 page layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 2 pager and LOVE the green! :)
    Thanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete