11.24.2014

Let's Get Sketchy November Week 4

Happy Monday! For my fellow Americans it's almost Thanksgiving, which means that many of you may be traveling this week. For those of you who are home and have the time to get some scrapbooking in, Let's Get Sketchy has a new sketch for you to play with...


And here's my take on it...
I adapted the sketch for just one photo which I took of Santiago on his 2nd birthday. At the time he seemed so "big" to me but now that I compare how he looks in this photo to Paolina who is almost 4-1/2, he looks so little.

As always, the Design Team did a fabulous job of making the sketch their own. I hope you find inspiration in all of our creations by heading over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and checking them out.

Product List:
My Mind's Eye and Scribble Scrabble patterned paper
Bazzill cardstock
Scenic Route diecut arrow
American Crafts Thickers
Liquitex gesso


3 comments:

  1. Super cute layout Janessa! Darling photo! So fun and cheerful! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete