10.11.2014

Sketchabilities

Happy Saturday everyone! As usual we are busy busy. So this is going to be a quick post, as I only have about an hour of down-time between our commitments for the day. Speaking of time, I didn't have as much as I would have liked this past week to scrapbook. I worked on two layouts but only got the following one completed. As usual, a sketch came to my rescue, eliminating any extra moments figuring out how the general design of my page will go. I used the current sketch over at Sketchablities


to come up with this...

I created my own background by first using some Gelatos for a watercolor effect, then applying both acrylic paint and Glimmer Mist to a template from The Craftrers Workshop and next splattering a little additional Glimmer Mist. For a final touch I did some doodling with my Sharpie. The scraps of paper are all from the Maggie Holmes Styleboard collection. I couldn't resist using the pink horse patterned paper, as Santiago's school mascot is a Stallion.

Thanks so much for looking and please enjoy the rest of your weekend!


2 comments:

  1. amazing take on the sketch . I really loved your title. Thanks for sharing with us on sketchabilties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tags as the banner!!! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete