10.13.2014

Let's Get Sketchy October Week 2

Happy Monday! And Happy Columbus Day! Santiago is off school today, and as usual I have a love-hate relationship with days like these. I hate that I'm all thrown off schedule. I grow accustomed to having certain days to myself and I have perfected a schedule that balances chores, going to the gym and even scrapbooking, in order to actually spend time with the kids when they're not at school. So today I won't be able to go to the gym and most of the chores I normally do on Monday will now need to be squeezed into Wednesday & Friday, and I will not get to scrapbook at all. On the other hand I love having Santiago all to myself for the day. He and his sister are not bickering or being too loud as they play together. I can sit down and play games with him that are too advanced for Paolina (like Chess or Monopoly) or maybe we can share a special treat that has egg as an ingredient. I try to treasure these days in my heart because I know that all too soon both kids will prefer to spend all their free time with their friends and certainly not with me!

Anyhow, it's time for a new sketch at Let's Get Sketchy...


I stayed pretty true to the design and came up with this...

In a prior post, I shared a layout of Santiago riding on a carousel during a visit to Dallas back in 2011. This is the adjoining page featuring Miss Paolina (and her abuelito) on the same carousel.

I hope you will take the time to visit the Let's Get Sketchy blog for much more inspiration from the rest of Team B!

Product List:
My Mind's Eye Oxford Lane patterned paper & chipboard stickers
Echo Park For the Record 2 patterned paper & stickers
Basic Grey Boxer patterned paper
Kaisercraft template


1 comment: