10.30.2014

Paper Secrets

Happy Thursday! Everyone at our house (except Noé) is giddy with excitement about Halloween tomorrow. Last year we took the kids to trick-or-treat with some friends who live in a neighborhood near ours, but this year we have been invited to a Halloween party for both adults & kids, and we will take the kids to trick-or-treat there. I'm super excited about doing this as I enjoy wearing a costume myself and it always seems like I'm among the minority of parents who are in costume on Halloween, so it will be nice to be somewhere where other adults are dressed up as well.

But onto scrappy stuff. This layout I did for the Paper Secrets October 1st challenge.


I followed the sketch as well as the requirement to use items, colors,etc with the first letters of the word TRICK. T - (washi) Tape; R - Resin (flower); I - Ink; C - Chevron (mask); K - Kodak (camera diecut).

Thanks for looking!

Product List:
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Yes Please patterned paper
Simple Stories Summer Paradise patterned paper
Bo Bunny Modern Miss patterned paper
Echo Park Everyday Eclectic patterned paper
KI Memories Love Elsie patterned paper
Bo Bunny washi tape
American Crafts Thickers
Jillibean Soup wood sprinkles
The Crafters Workshop template



1 comment:

  1. Very nice Jenessa. I love the way you mounted your thickers on white! Great idea to make them stand out more!! And i love your new blog design... Can you tell it's been a while since I've been around blog land? :)

    ReplyDelete