9.22.2014

Let's Get Sketchy September Week 4

I seriously cannot believe it's the last full week of September. And tomorrow is the official first day of autumn. Too bad it doesn't feel even the least bit like fall where we live. I mean, I'm not antsy to be bundling up in sweaters and bulky outerwear or anything...but I sure wouldn't mind a relief from temps being in the upper 90s. I'm pretty much over sweating profusely as soon as I walk out my front door, and I'm definitely ready to be able to go for walks and to take the kids to the park after school. So for now I guess I need to remain content with hiding out in the air conditioning and doing a little scrapbooking. I did just that with the latest sketch that's up at Let's Get Sketchy...


And I came up with this...

It's pretty apparent that I'm longing for cooler weather since I decided to get out some old Christmas pictures to scrap. The cooler colors that I decided to pull from the photos and card I made for Noé that year, as well as the snowflakes and silver sequins definitely fit the bill.

I hope you will take the time to head over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and see what the rest of Team B did with this week's sketch. And you have until September 30th to link up your own layout for not only this week's sketch, but all of this month's sketches.



No comments:

Post a Comment