9.21.2013

ScrapMuch?

A few weeks ago I thought I had learned a valuable lesson about being more diligent with writing up blog posts ahead of time and scheduling them for going live. Thursday evening I felt a migraine coming on so I made a concerted effort to write one up...and I thought for sure that I had scheduled it and not just saved it as a draft. But apparently the beginnings of the migraine were already clouding my thinking. And normally I probably would have caught my mistake immediately the next morning. However, despite all precautions I have had a full blown migraine since yesterday and have been avoiding looking at computer screens etc. so I did not see until this morning that I had NOT scheduled my blog post. I am utterly ashamed because (as you will read below) I was supposed to post as a Guest Designer...

So last month, through an online scrappy friend, I discovered a really great blog. It's called ScrapMuch? and every Friday they post really fun sketches. And if you follow my blog at all you know I am all about the sketches! Anyway I was completely flattered when I was asked to be a Guest Designer!

Here is the sketch I had to work with...

I flipped the sketch and came up with this...
Now I can check another one of Santiago's newborn photos off the list! Thanks for looking and please stop by the ScrapMuch? blog to play along.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your gorgeous layout and am so glad that you guested for us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete