5.01.2015

Boys Rule

Happy May Day! And Happy Friday! Sooo I'm definitely late in sharing this page. When I created it I was inspired by a March challenge at the My Scraps & More forum as well as the March 15th Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits sketch...but better late than never right? Here's the Boys Rule sketch...


And here's my take on it...

For this page I used photos of Santiago when he was nearly two-years old. I was 8 months pregnant with Paolina, and honestly I was just not feeling up to taking him to a traditional Easter Egg hunt. I had seen the chaos at some of the large ones at city parks, where the toddlers are being trampled and almost lost in the crowd. so when I saw that our local grocery store was holding an indoor hunt for kids 3 and under, I knew it was the perfect event for us.

I don't normally use themed product but these cute little Jolee stickers were too adorable to resist. And do you like how I was forced to get clever with the alphas in the title? I ran out of "e"s so I turned some "3"s upside down as a substitute.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment