4.07.2014

Stuck?! Sketches

Happy Monday! After several weeks of feeling less than productive due to sick kids, doctor's appointments and other miscellaneous interruptions...I feel awesome about getting a ton of things crossed off my "to do" list today. I even had time to complete an entire layout (and photograph it) on top of everything else I did. Yay for me! I used the current sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches...


...flipped it and came up with this...

Last week I splurged and ordered a few scrappy goodies from the My Scraps & More online shop. I love that they carry current product, always have awesome sales, and ship super fast. I placed my order on a Tuesday afternoon and had my goodies by Friday. Unfortunately we were pretty busy over the weekend so I really didn't have time to play with any of it, but I as soon as I had the chance today I immediately jumped right in. I've been stashing this background paper from My Mind's Eye since they released the Miss Caroline line, and it works perfectly with these photos and the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Styleboard 6x6 paper pad that I just bought.

7 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous page! I wish i had some of your drive! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing take on the sketch, love the background paper under all of the colour. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great! I LOVE the background paper combined with pink and all the other colors you used! The photos are sweet,... such a perfect page! Thank you for joining us at stuck?! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! Love the layers and the doilies. Fab! Thanks for playing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Love the woodgrain background and the doilies are a great touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is incredible Jenessa!!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy for you that you found some scrappy time :).
    Beautiful page, with great photos. I love the colors and the backgroun pp.
    Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete