10.29.2013

My Scraps & More Sketches

I love taking part in challenges & sketches at my favorite blogs & scrapbooking sites, unfortunately there are so many cool sketches and fun challenges out there that I can never find the time in the month to play along with all of them. So when I am actually able to link up with more than one from the same place all I can say is "Yay!" Below are two pages, both using October sketches from My Scraps & More Sketches


Coincidentally these layouts are also adjoining pages in one of our family's 2009 albums, thus why they color coordinate with one another. I often wonder if other scrappers are as particular as I am in this respect...do your adjoining layouts "match" in color schemes? Are they in chronological order? "Yes" to both for me. Anyhow, both pages feature product that's mostly Bo Bunny Mamarazzi 2, with a few miscellaneous scraps from Fancy Pants, My Mind's Eye, Dream Street Papers and Sasafrass Lass.

No comments:

Post a Comment