5.05.2013

S.W.A.T. Drill #7

I hope everyone had a very happy National Scrapbooking Day! Did you get to scrap? In the five years since Santiago was born I just haven't had the opportunity to do anything special but yesterday I actually got to go to an all day crop. Well I only stayed eight hours...but I'm pretty sure that Noé felt like I was gone ALL day while he was on single-parent duty lol! Since I was away from my computer all day and then today was jampacked with our church service in the morning and a church picnic in the evening...I didn't realize that I totally forgot to "schedule" my S.W.A.T. post for yesterday. It's just been sitting there all this time as a "draft"...whoops! So almost two days late...

Drill #7 is to use one row in the following Tic-Tac-Toe board to complete a layout.
I used Row 1 Down (Buttons, Stitching, 3 Manufacturers) to create this...
I've been wanting to scrap these photos of Paolina since I took them April of last year. I found the perfect papers and the adorable Martha Stewart rainboots just in the last couple of months so I was excited to finally get them onto a layout! Hopefully you will be inspired to join our Tic-Tac-Toe challenge as well!




2 comments: