5.27.2013

Let's Get Sketchy May Week 4 Challenge

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Our family has been on a long & busy four-day weekend. My husband's birthday is May 25th, so it always falls very close (if not exactly on) to Memorial Day every year. So on Saturday we took him to Dave & Buster's to celebrate, and yesterday we had a dinner at his parents' house with his family as well as my parents. Later this afteroon, after doing a few household chores that have fallen by the wayside with all this activity, we're headed to some friends' house for a pool BBQ. How are you celebrating and commemorating this day?

Today is also another sketch challenge for Let's Get Sketchy. It's the last sketch of the month, so make sure you get yours uploaded so you have a chance for the randomly chosen prize!

Here's the sketch...

And my take on it...
I used a card from Paolina's first birthday. I'm determined to finish my kids "First Birthday" albums this year , as they are now 5 and almost 3 years old!


2 comments:

  1. Great addition to the album! Love the pp's! You did an awesome job using the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Layouts without photos can be difficult but you rocked this one! Your albums will be so beautiful when done!!

    ReplyDelete