1.28.2013

Let's Get Sketchy! January Week 4 Challenge

It's that time of the week again...time for a sketch reveal at Let's Get Sketchy! This will actually be my last post for Let's Get Sketchy! until March because...Noé got a job! However, it's in Dallas, and we're moving in just over two weeks! Needless to say, I have a plethora of packing to get done and soon all my scrappy supplies will be packed up anyway, so there will be more crafty time until the end of February. Speaking of packing...I need to get at it while Santiago is at preschool and Paolina is napping. So here's my take on this week's sketch:
A photo of Santiago from his newborn photo shoot...thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Jenessa, I absolutely love this layout! Beautiful photo! I love the soft muted colors and that fabulous banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout of your son. Congrats on your husband's new job and wishing you and your family all the best on the big move. See you again in March. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout. Good luck with the packing and moving. It is such a giant process with so many details but you will be able to do it! I am just on the other side of it. You will survive :)

    ReplyDelete