12.01.2012

Sketches With Color

I am just so thrilled to announce that I am the newest member of the Sketches With Color design team. I'm such a huge fan of sketches, and this challenge blog offers not just bi-monthly sketches, but they include awesome color palettes to stretch your creativity. 

If you have seen any of my previous work, you may have noticed that I do a lot of two-page scrapbooking layouts, and often times I modify single-page sketches to create them. Single-page layouts can just as easily be translated into cards. So as I will for every challenge at Sketches With Color, I have created a card by using the provided color scheme and by modifying the scrapbooking layout sketch.




Please go and check out our first challenge for the month of December and see what all of our talented designers had to create.

5 comments:

  1. Jenessa I love your card!!! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Jenessa! Congrats on your newest design team gig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenessa, I love your card! Perfect embellies and pp for the color challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janessa

    I Loved your card... is very cute!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card Jenessa! I loved!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete