8.06.2012

Let's Get Sketchy! Challenge #23

It's the first Monday of August which means it's time for another sketch from Let's Get Sketchy! I'm proud to say that it's also one of my sketches. It's always so much fun to see what the rest of the design team does with one of my creations, and I also enjoy seeing all the different interpretations of those who submit their layouts. I guess that's what is fun about sketches...but when it's one of my own it just makes it all that more special :).

So here is the sketch:

And here is my take on it:
I used photos from Santiago's one year photo shoot.  It's hard to believe that that was already over three years ago! I find that I'm very hard on myself for being so "far behind" in my scrapbooking, but it sure is fun to reminisce over these "older" photos when I finally pull them out for a layout :)

2 comments:

  1. such a sweet layout, love the papers you chose to work with! they are just perfect for this sweet photo of your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great sketch to work with Jenessa! And love your take on it too!

    ReplyDelete