Hello and welcome to your next stop in the
If you came here from Debbie Butcher @ http://workinscrappinmomof4.blogspot.com/ then you are in the right place! If you did not, Mindi Brown @ http://scrapchat-n-coffeetalk.blogspot.com/ has the hop order to help you find your way.
I am so excited to be a blog host for such a fun and huge blog hop! Here is the sketch I am showcasing for the hop
And my example, in which I rotated the sketch 90 degrees, is a Valentine's Day card I plan to give my dear husband (Baby, I hope you don't check out my blog before the 14th!)
Here is how easy it is to enter for my random draw
- Be or become a member of Let’s Scrap which you can do by clicking here http://letsscrap.ning.com/ . It is free, easy and fast! Once you get there, I am sure you will love it!
- Become a follower of my blog
- Leave me a comment telling me how you found my blog.
- And if you would like a second chance in the draw
- Make a card from the sketch I have posted and upload it to the gallery at Let’s Scrap. Please tag it as such 2-3-12, LEAP16 **Please note there is a space after the comma, but no space between LEAP and 16. Also note that LEAP is all capitals**
- Leave a comment with a link to your card on Let’s Scrap.
- The hop ends at 11:59 pm Central Standard time February 29th, which you would be able to track using the clock on the main page of Let’s Scrap
Thanks so much for visiting! Your next stop will be Kristin Perez @ http://somescrapsugar.blogspot.com/ If you get lost along the way or have joined the hop in the middle, Mindi Brown @ http://scrapchat-n-coffeetalk.blogspot.com/ is the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss any of the fun!