9.15.2016

Stuck?! Sketches

It's time for another sketch at Stuck?! Sketches and because this month is their birthday celebration they are offering an extra prize! A big thanks to Just Nick, which is offering a $25 gift certificate to their online store.


And now here is the September 15th sketch...


And here's my take on it...

I used lots of my goodies from the Clique Kits September kit to create this. There is still so much product left in this kit that I'm sure I'll be able to create several more pages to share as well.

I hope this has inspired you to join in with our birthday celebration. There are seriously so many fabulous prizes up for grabs this month that you don't want to miss out. Head over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog now for all the details!

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, I am loving seeing how you used the kit and how you pull out different colours than the others. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    Well over 160000 men and women are utilizing a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to lose 2lbs each night as they sleep.

    It's scientific and it works all the time.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Go get a glass and fill it up with water half full

    2) And now use this proven hack

    you'll become 2lbs lighter in the morning!

    ReplyDelete