11.26.2012

Let's Get Sketchy! November Week 4

Have you ever been unhappy with a layout? Felt like something was not right or something was missing, but just couldn't figure out how to make it right? I know that happens to me sometimes. And it happened with the layout I was working on for this week's Let's Get Sketchy! reveal. Typically I set the layout aside and come back to it a few hours or even a few days later, and try to look at it with fresh perspective. Unfortunately I completely procrastinated on this project because I got busy with plans to go out of town for Thanksgiving, and I was literally photographing and posting it minutes before we were to go out the door for our drive down to San Diego. So it makes me really sad to see my "incomplete" layout up, but what can I do...maybe I will figure out what it needs to make it feel more "complete" and re-post here on my blog...

But for now here is what mine looks like. Please go and check out the rest of the amazing-as-usual sample layouts on the Let's Get Sketchy! blog and please join in and submit your own!



2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great Jenessa! I love the pp's and the photo is so precious! I know what you mean though. We aren't happy sometimes until we add the "perfect touch". Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo, Jenessa! I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving celebration! =)

    ReplyDelete