11.29.2011

Colorful Creations Blog Hop Winner

Well let me start off by offering an enormous apology for completely forgetting to post the winner of my blog's portion of the Colorful Creations Blog Hop.  If it's any excuse at all, we have been passing around sickness in our household for over two weeks now, and of course there was the Thanksgiving four-day weekend thrown in the midst of it all.  My mind just hasn't been on my blog.

So without further ado, the winner chosen by random number generator is...drum roll...Nicolle Kramer.  Nicolle, please send me your snail mail addy so I can get a prize off to you.

And thanks so much to everyone who took the time to visit my blog, post comments and to participate in my tag challenge.  They were all such great projects!!

1 comment:

  1. wow...I really like the content of your post . cool..thanks a lot for showing it to me...keep it up..
    natural gas compressor

    ReplyDelete