7.05.2011

07.05.11

This is going to be a brief post.  Paolina has been suffering from a crazy infection in both of her eyes, so we have been to urgent care twice since Friday.  Poor thing is so miserable...all she wants to do is snuggle or sleep.

Anyhow  I just wanted a chance to put up the layout I did for the current challenge at Color Combos Galore.  Check out their color challenge for this week:



And here is my take using photos of Santiago when he was 7 months old.





And I used the above PageMaps sketch as inspiration.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenessa, Go and have a look at my blog, there's a surprise waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenessa! Hope your little girl is all better now! Gorgeous take on the colour combo! Love all the distressing! Take care and thanks for visiting my blog :))x

    ReplyDelete